- The first thing you need to know, as I had also been told by my coaches — winning on the water will not get you recruited to a United States college rowing program.
- You cannot think that achieving a personal best every time you do a 2K erg is the maximum rate at which you can improve.
- Most of the athletes who do what everyone else is doing, find their dreams shattered on the floor, with a 2K erg score just seconds slower than what they needed.
- Will I do what needs to be done, or just take the easy path and do what everyone else is doing?
- Rowers who focus on winning on the water, specifically in the spring of their junior year, experience slower erg times and fall behind the competition.
- Pushing a top 2K recruitable erg score requires specific technique and training.
- Competition is international and fierce.
- You have the opportunity to to drop 10 seconds in 30 days.
- You owe it to yourself to reach out to me and at least explore how ELITE COACHING can change the course of your life.
Tokyo Olympics remind me of my own Olympic adventures. I raced at 3...