- The first thing you need to know, as I had also been told by my coaches — winning on the water will not get you recruited to a United States college rowing program.
- You cannot think that achieving a personal best every time you do a 2K erg is the maximum rate at which you can improve.
- Most of the athletes who do what everyone else is doing, find their dreams shattered on the floor, with a 2K erg score just seconds slower than what they needed.
- Will I do what needs to be done, or just take the easy path and do what everyone else is doing?
- Rowers who focus on winning on the water, specifically in the spring of their junior year, experience slower erg times and fall behind the competition.
- Pushing a top 2K recruitable erg score requires specific technique and training.
- Competition is international and fierce.
- You have the opportunity to to drop 10 seconds in 30 days.
- You owe it to yourself to reach out to me and at least explore how ELITE COACHING can change the course of your life.
Reflecting on a Memorable Weekend Journey: Rediscovering My Roots in Rowing
Reflecting on a Memorable Weekend at Brown University with my team...