The Benefits of a Rowing Machine
I have been training on a rowing machine since I took my first stroke on the water, seven years prior to competing at my first of three Olympics. 👍 I made a short list of benefits a rowing machine brings to one’s lifestyle. At the end of the list you can follow this link and read more in depth about it all. I love to talk shop.
- Ease of use
- Usage versatility
- Adjustable resistance
- Full body workout
- Light on the joints
- Some are beautifully quiet
- Easy to store
- Good for rehab and staying fit
- Calming to the nerves, meditative
- Improves breathing muscles
- Workouts to follow, my Signature Machine comes with 3 months of workout access.
- A rowing machine helps high school students get recruited to college rowing programs.