I hope you had a peaceful week with good training.
Things to remember:
- Log your mileage, how you feel, splits and heart rate. Share screenshots of your workouts with me.
- Make sure you listen to your body and take breaks from training when your body tells you to slow down. The workout plan is not written in stone.
- If you have the onset of a cold, or you don’t feel 100%, avoid hard workouts, reduce training volume, and blow off practice. Better safe than getting really sick.
- Make sure you drink enough, and use carbs and electrolytes during your workouts.
- Find the groove for the long distance work by thinking of your technical check list. If you need a refresher on this, just get in touch with me.
- Some of you are on a holidays without being able to take rowing strokes. Enjoy the change of scenery and cross train at least 60 to 90 minutes per day.
- Let me know if you need a pep talk. We can have one in real time or ask me for a couple videos about motivation.